Collections are a great way to curate listings based on what inspires you. Or send a family member a wish list. You can even use them to organize your shop! So how do you create one?
- Find your collections by going to your Me tab > Scroll down to Collections (located to the right of your Listings and Faves tabs).
- To start a new collection, find a listing you wish to add to it.
- Scroll down and tap on the Add To Collection button.
- Tap on Create New Collection (or you can add to a current collection!).
- Name your collection. You can also add a description if you want!
- Voila! Collection started.
- You can now go shopping! Use keywords in the search bar to find items to add to your collection.
- The first 4 items you add to your collection become your cover photo (the photo grid you see when you are in your collections tab). You can change these out to create a cover photo that you like.
- First, go into your collection and tap on the pencil icon to edit.
- Second, tap on Manage Listings. (Hint, you can also edit the name and delete collections from here too)
- Then, choose a listing you want to be the last picture on your cover photo grid and choose Set As Cover.
- Lastly, repeat this 4 times. The last listing you choose will be your top photo in your grid.
- You can share your collection to your followers in the app or to your networks (email, SMS, etc).
- Collections with good cover photos and plenty of unsold listings are featurable. Go check out the currently featured collections in the Featured Feed in the Kidizen app!
- We love seeing the different themes and ways collections are used by our community! Here are a few suggestions of ways to use collections to get you started.