2021 Rewear® Earth Month Giveaways Official Rules
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. PURCHASING WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING.
THE GIVEAWAY: The 2021 Rewear Earth Month Giveaways (the “Giveaways”) shall occur during the Entry Periods defined below. By participating in the Giveaways, each entrant unconditionally accepts and agrees to comply with and abide by these Official Rules and the decisions of Kidizen Inc. (“Kidizen” or “Sponsor”), which shall be final and binding in all respects. Sponsor is responsible for the collection, submission or processing of entries and the overall administration of the Giveaways. Entrants should direct any questions, comments or problems related to the Giveaways to Sponsor.
ELIGIBILITY: The Giveaways are open to legal residents of the United States of America (the “Territory”) who are at least 18 years of age at the time of entry. Employees, officers, directors and their immediate family members (spouse, parent, child and sibling and their respective spouses, regardless of where they reside) of Kidizen, and of companies participating in or co-sponsoring the Giveaways with Sponsor (“Co-Sponsors”) are not eligible to participate or win a prize. The Giveaways are subject to all applicable federal, state and local laws, rules and regulations. Void outside Territory and where prohibited or restricted by law, rule or regulation.
HOW TO ENTER: The five (5) Giveaways runs during the following time periods (each, an “Entry Period”):
- Giveaway #1 is from 12:00 AM ET April 19, 2020 until 12:00 AM ET April 20, 2020
- Giveaway #2 is from 12:00 AM ET April 20, 2020 until 12:00 AM ET April 21, 2020
- Giveaway #3 is from 12:00 AM ET April 21, 2020 until 12:00 AM ET April 22, 2020
- Giveaway #4 is from 12:00 AM ET April 22, 2020 until 12:00 AM ET April 23, 2020
- Giveaway #5 is from 12:00 AM ET April 23, 2020 until 12:00 AM ET April 24, 2020
During Entry Periods, there are three ways to enter each of the Giveaways. No other method(s) of entry will be accepted.
- Joining the Rewear Brands Mailing List: Participants will receive one entry for joining the mailing list for each of the brands providing prizes to the winner of that day’s Giveaway. For example, for the Giveaway on April 19, 2021, the winner will receive gift cards from Peek, Hatley, Plae, and Kidizen. By joining the mailing list, your email will be shared with each of the four brands providing prizes for that day’s Giveaway.
- Following the brands on Instagram: Participants will receive one entry for following on Instagram each of the brands providing prizes to the winner of that day’s Giveaway. For example, for the Giveaway on April 19, 2021, the winner will receive gift cards from Peek, Hatley, Plae, and Kidizen. In order to qualify for the entry, participants will need to follow on Instagram each of the four brands providing prizes for that day’s Giveaway. If a participant already follows one of the brands, no further action is required to qualify for the entry.
- Bring Your Friends!: ‘Bring Your Friends!’ entry option gives each participant a unique URL that they can share with their friends. For each friend that enters the Giveaway through that unique URL, the referring individual will receive +1 entry into the Giveaway. Each entrant can refer up to 10 people for each Giveaway.
Total entries are limited to twelve (12) per person and per family, per day, regardless of method of entry. Multiple entries received from any person or family or e-mail address or household in excess of the stated limitation will be void. The Sponsor will be the official timekeeper for the Giveaways.
RANDOM DRAWING: One winner for each of the five Giveaways (the “Winners”) will be selected by random drawing at the end of each Entry Period from among all eligible entries received by the Sponsor. The decisions of Sponsor are final and binding on all matters relating to the Giveaways. Odds of winning depend on the total number of eligible entries received during the Entry Period.
PRIZES: A total of one prize (a “Prize”) is available to be awarded during the Entry Period for each of the five Giveaways. Approximate Retail Value (“ARV”) of each Prize:
- Giveaway #1 on April 19, 2021: One (1) $100 gift certificates from each of the following brands: Peek, Hatley, and Plae, plus one (1) $100 in Kidizen credits to be used for purchases made on Kidizen. Kidizen credits not used will expire after 90 days from the date they are awarded. Kidizen credits may not be cashed out.
- Giveaway #2 on April 20, 2021: One (1) $100 gift certificates from each of the following brands: Alice + Ames and Nui Organics, plus one (1) $100 in Kidizen credits to be used for purchases made on Kidizen. Kidizen credits not used will expire after 90 days from the date they are awarded. Kidizen credits may not be cashed out.
- Giveaway #3 on April 21, 2021: One (1) $100 gift certificates from each of the following brands: See Kai Run and Polarn O. Pyret, plus one (1) $100 in Kidizen credits to be used for purchases made on Kidizen. Kidizen credits not used will expire after 90 days from the date they are awarded. Kidizen credits may not be cashed out.
- Giveaway #4 on April 22, 2021: One (1) $100 gift certificates from each of the following brands: Tea Collection and Livie & Luca, plus one (1) $100 in Kidizen credits to be used for purchases made on Kidizen. Kidizen credits not used will expire after 90 days from the date they are awarded. Kidizen credits may not be cashed out.
- Giveaway #5 on April 23, 2021: One (1) $100 gift certificates from each of the following brands: Briar Baby, Gus + Steel, and Rags, plus one (1) $100 in Kidizen credits to be used for purchases made on Kidizen. Kidizen credits not used will expire after 90 days from the date they are awarded. Kidizen credits may not be cashed out.
Winners are fully responsible for any and all applicable federal, state, and local taxes (including income and withholding taxes). All Prize details are subject to change at Sponsor’s sole discretion. Any changes to the prizes will be posted on the Giveaways page of Sponsor’s website.
Prizes are non-transferable and non-assignable, with no cash redemptions or substitutions except at Sponsor’s sole and absolute discretion. Sponsor reserves the right to substitute Prizes (or portion thereof) with one of comparable or greater value, at its sole and absolute discretion.
NOTIFICATION: Each Winner must continue to comply with the Official Rules to qualify. Winning is contingent upon fulfilling all requirements. Each Winner will be notified by e-mail by the Sponsor. In the event that any Winner does not respond to any such notification within two (2) days of the date of issuance, a disqualification will result, the Prize will be forfeited and, at Sponsor’s sole discretion and time permitting, another Winner may be chosen from among all remaining eligible entries.
WAIVER OF LIABILITY/PUBLICITY RELEASE: By participating in the Giveaways and submitting an entry, each entrant agrees to (i) be bound by these Official Rules, including all entry requirements, and (ii) waive any and all claims or causes of action against the Sponsor arising out of participation in the Giveaways or receipt or use of any Prize, including, but not limited to: (a) interrupted or unavailable network, server, Internet Service Provider (“ISP”), website, or other connections, availability or accessibility or miscommunications or failed computer, satellite, telephone or cable transmissions, lines, or technical failure or jumbled, scrambled, delayed, or misdirected transmissions or computer hardware or software malfunctions, failures or difficulties, or other errors or difficulties of any kind whether human, mechanical, electronic, computer, network, typographical, printing or otherwise relating to or in connection with the Giveaways, including, without limitation, errors or difficulties which may occur in connection with the administration of the Giveaways, the processing of entries, the announcement of the Prize[s] or in any Giveaway-related materials, (b) incorrect or inaccurate information, whether caused by website users, tampering, hacking, or by any equipment or programming associated with or utilized in the Giveaways; (c) late, lost, stolen, incomplete, illegible, misdirected, damaged, garbled, delayed, or undelivered mail, inaccurate, postage-due or garbled entries, via e-mail or mail; (d) injury or damage to entrants’ or to any other person’s computer related to or resulting from participating in the Giveaways or downloading materials from or use of the website; (e) injury or damage to persons or property which may be caused, directly or indirectly, in whole or in part, from entrant’s participation in the Giveaways or receipt of any Prize;
Each Winner, by acceptance of a Prize, grants to Sponsor the right to publicize such Winner’s name, address (city and state of residence), and Prize information in any and all media now known or hereafter devised, throughout the world, in perpetuity, without additional compensation or consideration, notification or permission, unless prohibited by law.
GENERAL CONDITIONS: Entries generated by a script, macro or other mechanical or automated means or by any means which subvert the entry process will be disqualified. In the event that the Giveaways are challenged by any legal or regulatory authority, Sponsor reserves the right to discontinue or modify the Giveaways, or to disqualify participants residing in the affected geographic areas. In such an event, released parties shall have no liability to any participants who are disqualified due to such an action. Persons who tamper with or abuse any aspect of the Giveaways or Sponsor’s website(s) or attempt to undermine the legitimate operation of the Giveaways by cheating, deception or other unfair playing practices, or intend to annoy, abuse, threaten or harass any other entrant or Sponsor’s representatives or who are in violation of these Official Rules, as solely determined by Sponsor, will be disqualified and all associated entries will be void. Any attempt to deliberately damage the content or operation of the Giveaways is unlawful and subject to legal action by the Sponsor and/or its agents or authorized representatives. Sponsor shall have the sole right to disqualify any entrant for violation of these Official Rules or any applicable laws relating to the Giveaways, and to resolve all disputes in their sole discretion. released parties (i) make no warranty, guarantee or representation of any kind concerning any Prize, and (ii) disclaim any implied warranty.
All disputes will be resolved under applicable U.S. laws in the state of Minnesota without giving effect to choice of law or conflicted law principles (whether of the state of Minnesota, or any other jurisdiction), which would cause the application of the laws of any jurisdiction other than the state of Minnesota. Sponsor’s failure to enforce any terms of these Official Rules shall not constitute a waiver of that provision.
The Sponsor, as applicable, reserves the right, in their sole discretion, to cancel or suspend the Giveaways for any reason, including should virus, bugs, unauthorized human intervention, or other causes corrupt the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper operation of the Giveaways. In the event of cancellation, Sponsor may elect to identify the Winners and award the Prizes from among all non-suspect, eligible entries received up to the time of such cancellation.
CAUTION: ANY ATTEMPT BY AN ENTRANT TO DELIBERATELY DAMAGE ANY WEBSITE OR UNDERMINE THE CONTENT OR LEGITIMATE OPERATION OF THE GIVEAWAYS IS A VIOLATION OF CRIMINAL AND CIVIL LAWS AND SHOULD SUCH AN ATTEMPT BE MADE, SPONSOR WILL DISQUALIFY ANY SUCH ENTRANT AND SPONSOR RESERVES THE RIGHT TO SEEK DAMAGES (INCLUDING ATTORNEYS’ FEES) AND OTHER REMEDIES FROM ANY SUCH ENTRANT TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW.
All online entries must have a valid e-mail address for the entrant associated with his/her Kidizen account. If only one entry per person is permitted, in case of multiple entries received from any person or e-mail address or household, only the first entry received from such person, e-mail address or household will be considered. In the event of a dispute as to the identity or eligibility of a Winner based on an e-mail address, the winning entry will be declared made by the “Authorized Account Holder” of the e-mail address submitted at the time of entry provided he/she is eligible according to these Official Rules. The “Authorized Account Holder” is defined as the natural person to whom the applicable ISP or other organization (such as a business or educational institution) has assigned the e-mail address for the domain associated with the submitted e-mail address. Sponsor reserves the right to modify these Official Rules for clarification purposes without materially affecting the terms and conditions of the Giveaways.
WINNERS’ LIST: For a list of the Winners (available after May 1, 2021), mail a self-addressed stamped envelope to: 2021 Rewear Earth Month Giveaway Winner List, Kidizen Inc., 2000 County Road B2 W, Unit 131810 Saint Paul, MN 55113. Winner list requests must be received by June 30, 2021. All entrants acknowledge that if they are chosen as a Winner, certain of their personally identifying information may be disclosed to third parties at least as required by law, including, without limitation, on a winner’s list.